BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in the ADR Institute of Saskatchewan means becoming part of a recognized community invested in the work of creating a provincial social fabric dedicated to advancing appropriate and alternative dispute resolution. As active practitioners, and those interested in ADR approaches to our lives and work, the Institute seeks to provide membership options that span the spectrum of interest and accreditation.
Benefits of Membership
Becoming a Full member of the ADR Institute of Saskatchewan provides tremendous benefits, including:
- Notices of job and work opportunities circulated only to members;
- Special member discounts for various workshops and training opportunities;
- The opportunity to apply for the national professional designations of C.Med, Q.Med, C.Arb, Q.Arb and C.Med-Arb;
- Mediator and/or Arbitrator Roster call opportunities circulated only to members;
- Competitive member rates for Errors and Omissions Insurance;
- Complimentary listing on "ADR CONNECT", the central database that allows ADR users to find you (for practicing mediators and arbitrators);
- Complimentary subscription to the prestigious electronic Canadian Arbitration and Mediation Journal, the official publication of ADR Institute of Canada, as well as the national electronic newsletter ADR Perspectives;
- Access to webinars on various ADR topics presented throughout the year, as well as recordings of past webinars.
- Opportunities to be involved in committees and the Board of Directors of ADR Saskatchewan;
- Voting privileges at the ADRSK Annual Meeting.
Further, members of the ADR Institute of Saskatchewan also become members of the ADR Institute of Canada, and receive additional benefits of membership including access to national networks and learning opportunities.
Categories of Membership
Persons supporting the goals and objectives of the Institute who a) have their residence; or b) maintain an active ADR practice, in the Province of Saskatchewan. Persons holding this level of membership shall have voting rights. Persons holding this level of membership shall also be members of the ADR Institute of Canada.
Annual Fee: $210 plus GST
Persons, within the province of Saskatchewan, who are enrolled in full-time studies at a recognized post-secondary institute (eg: SIAST and its affiliated Regional Colleges, the Universities of Regina & Saskatchewan and their Affiliated & Federated Colleges).
Annual Fee: $25 plus GST
Persons resident in Saskatchewan who have been members in good standing of the Institute for at least three years, who support the goals and objectives of the Institute, and are either retired or otherwise on leave from their ADR practice.
Annual Fee: $50 plus GST
Are you part of an organization that might benefit from group purchase pricing? Click Here .
The membership year is January 1st to December 31st.
If you are applying for membership part way through the calendar year, membership fees are prorated quarterly.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Complete the ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM: click here .
[Note: If you already have an account in our system, please "Sign In".]
Step 2: Your application will be reviewed and you will be informed of your membership status as soon as possible.
Please Note: The information in your application will be used to assess your qualifications for membership, and if accepted, your contact information will become part of the ADR Institute's membership database. If you are already an ADR Practitioner, your profile particulars will be included in "ADR CONNECT", a national database located on our Home Page which allows the public and ADR users to easily find our Mediators and Arbitrators. If you are not yet a practitioner, and/or do not wish to be listed on ADR Connect, you may suppress your profile from displaying on ADR Connect when you complete the membership application, or at any time by logging in to your Member Portal.
All members will be issued a "Member Portal" where they can access their contact information and profile to keep it up to date, and access various other member benefits.
Your e-mail address will be used from time to time for us to send you information such as roster opportunities, job opportunities, professional development opportunities, conference notices, newsletters etc. You may "opt out" of receiving certain communications via your Member Portal.
ADR Institute of Saskatchewan Inc.
Box 22015 RPO Wildwood
Saskatoon, SK S7H 5P1