Once you have received your email confirmation of payment, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to access the recording.
RECORDING - Arbitration Series - Session 6
The Arbitration Award: Getting it Written, Getting it Right
Recorded on September 3, 2020 - 90 minutes
TO PURCHASE THIS RECORDING, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION BELOW. You will receive information on how to access the recording within one week.
Chair: Louise Barrington, JD, LLM, FCIArb, Chartered Independent Arbitrator, Arbitration Place
Julie Hopkins, BA, LLB, FCIArb, Independent Arbitrator
Daniel Urbas, BA, LLB, BCL, FCIArb, Urbas Arbitral
Joel Richler, BA, BCL, LL.B, FCIArb, Bay Street Chambers and Arbitration Place
• Preparing to write the award in the course of the arbitration
• Closing the arbitration
• Deliberations and managing tribunal dynamics
• Communications with counsel and experts in the course of writing the award
• Form of the award (statutory and institutional requirements for enforceability)
• Best practices
• Applications to correct or interpret
CPD accreditation received to date (pending from other Law Societies across Canada):
• Law Society of British Columbia: 1.5 hours
• Law Society of New Brunswick: 1.5 hours
• Law Society of Saskatchewan: 1.5 hours
ADRIC CEE points: 3
Members: $35 plus applicable taxes
Non-Members: $50 plus applicable taxes
ADRIC Members: "Sign in" to this page with your Member Portal login credentials.
Non-Members: If you already have an account with us, use your regular login credentials. If you are new to us, click "Create an account" - you will be asked to create a password, and enter your email address. Please be sure to include your province for the system to auto-calculate the applicable taxes.