RECORDING - Arbitration Series - Session 1
Peer to Peer Arbitration Symposium
Recorded on July 30, 2020 - 90 minutes
TO PURCHASE THIS RECORDING, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION BELOW. You will receive information on how to access the recording within one week.
Chair: Jim McCartney, C.Med, C.Arb, McCartney ADR
Bryan C. Duguid, QC, FCIArb, JSS Barristers;
Annie Lespérance, FCIArb, Omni Bridgeway
• Role of arbitrators in promoting settlement
• Non-compliance with time limits, disclosure orders, etc.
• Fairness requirements versus process efficiency/time-jurisdictional limits
• Experts—best practices.
CPD accreditation received to date (pending from other Law Societies across Canada):
• Law Society of British Columbia: 1.5 hours
• Law Society of New Brunswick: 1.5 hours
• Law Society of Saskatchewan: 1.5 hours
ADRIC CEE points: 3
Members: $35 plus applicable taxes
Non-Members: $50 plus applicable taxes
ADRIC Members: "Sign in" to this page with your Member Portal login credentials.
Non-Members: If you already have an account with us, use your regular login credentials. If you are new to us, click "Create an account" - you will be asked to create a password, and enter your email address. Please be sure to include your province for the system to auto-calculate the applicable taxes.