Annual General Meeting of ADR Atlantic Institute
Brand Camp – The Workshop
Halifax, NS - Friday June 14, 2019 – Half Day Workshop and AGM
Annual General Meeting
A full agenda will be sent out prior to the meeting. At this year’s AGM we have some Board Members coming to the end of their term limits and will be seeking new members to fill these seats along with some committees we looking to have members join. If you are interested in a position on our Board helping to grow and sustain our organization, please contact Sarah Trecartin at email@example.com.
Overview of the half day workshop
We hear it all the time. "I know I need to be on social media" or "I am flying by the seat of my pants - I have no consistency" or "I don't even know where to start - I'm overwhelmed". As a coach Krista knows what it's like to feel so alone out there struggling to stand out from everyone else and grow a business and clientele that fuel you financially. One of the biggest pieces of the online puzzle is not just where to show up but also the strategy behind how you're showing up. Without a consistent and cohesive message, your online efforts can fall flat and leave your audience wondering what the heck you're doing.
Wouldn't it feel amazing to walk away from a workshop with an actionable (& realistic) plan? It’s time to explore what your business is all about so you can focus your online and in-person marketing and networking efforts to see results. Krista will be there to ensure you “get it.” Krista will be there to ensure you take action. Krista will be there to ensure your brand gets a boost.
This workshop is:
- Specific training for mediators, arbitrators or dispute resolution professionals
- A community of colleagues learning from and empowering each other to learn the nuances and specifics of their business and personal brand
- A place where participants can ask their online marketing questions in a safe, unassuming environment
- Part championing as Krista seeks to help you as you explore how you can build your business online
- Part experiential and practical training
This workshop would be perfect for you if:
- You need help identifying and speaking to your audience
- You want to explore what an online strategy is and discover why it’s so important to develop your own
- You need the time, space, tools, and framework to build your own strategy
- You sense that there is an opportunity for you in being part of a supportive community that are all working towards the same goal
This workshop is an invitation to:
- Focus on what matters most about your business and start to shift your understanding of how you can activate the online part of your business goals
- Be supported by not only Krista, your facilitator, but by the wider community of incredible colleagues who will be a part of our day.
- Trust yourself.
If you're a CPHRNB member, please contact the event administrator in order to obtain your discount code.
Workshop & AGM (member) = $75 (plus HST)
Workshop & AGM (CPHRNB) = $75 (plus HST)
Workshop & AGM (non-member) = $100 (plus HST)
LOCATION: Saint Mary's University, Halifax, NS
Room: to be sent prior to workshop
DATE: Friday June 14, 2019
8:30am – registration
9:00am to Noon – Workshop
12:30pm – Lunch & AGM
Register at: https://www.adratlantic.ca/
Meet Krista Smith
She's a WordPress designer & Business Coach & Brand Strategist. She helps brands create clarity in their online strategy so that their websites actually work for them.
She's been working with coaches, consultants, and creatives since 2011, helping them to develop an online presence.
She runs business retreats and holds local workshops where she partners with her clients to help them define or re-define their online brand. That might look like developing a digital strategy, creating a content strategy, building a website, or being a sounding-board strategist who can help you find your bigger picture.
You can find her online at https://ActivateHerAwesome.com