ADRIC/RICS Introductory Webinar / Webinaire d’introduction
FREE Webinar (offert uniquement en anglais)
April 28, 2021 - 11:00am-12:30pm Eastern Time
No charge. Advance registration required by Monday April 26th, 11:59pm ET
Registered participants will be sent an email with the ZOOM link the day before the webinar. Please be sure to check your Spam folder before contacting us.
Join us to understand and discuss the following:
- RICS & Adjudication: History & Lessons Learned
- What is the ADRIC/RICS Model Framework for Construction Adjudication across Canada?
- Why is the Model Framework essential for the industry?
Chaired by Dr John Fletcher, RICS, Global Director of RICS Dispute Resolution Service
- Robert Bales, Principal of Adjudicate.ca
- Martin Burns, RICS Head of ADR Research and Development
- Barrie Marshall, ADRIC Director (representing ADRIA)
- Janet McKay, ADRIC, Executive Director
If you are new to us: Click "Create an account"(note: the system requires your address to apply the correct tax – you may enter a fictitious street if you prefer, but please select appropriate province). Scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Register Myself".
ADRIC Members: "Sign in" to this page with your Member Portal login credentials. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Register Myself" and then click "Proceed to Checkout" to go to your Cart.
All please note: At the bottom of the Cart, you must click "Submit Order" for the system to capture your registration. Thank you.